devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] How to test Sympa ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] How to test Sympa ?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:49:00 +0200

On a related note: There is an error at the end of the vagrant up command, because it tests the following command:

/sbin/ifdown eth1 2> /dev/null

It fails because there is no eth1 interface, due to the new network interface namings. But everything works fine, so we can just ignore this error for now.

David