devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Integrating sympa-vue's new components into the current interface

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: Flemming Bjerke <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Integrating sympa-vue's new components into the current interface
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 08:15:03 +0200

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 06:01:51AM +0200, Flemming Bjerke wrote:
> I am sorry to ask these annoying questions

those are not anoying questions: privacy is a core right of every
citizen of every country, we are concerned and that's probably one of
the reasons each of us are involved in sympa.

but this isn't the good place to talk about it.

regards

--
Marc Chantreux (eiro on github and freenode)
http://eiro.github.com/