devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] An idea for next generation of sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: Flemming Bjerke <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] An idea for next generation of sympa
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 08:11:52 +0200

Dear Flemming,

Thank you for sharing those thought with us. We appreciate any discution
about the future of sympa.

However, sympa-developers is a list about implementation, code,
architectural ideas so you should concider to post your message to
the relevant list (sympa-users) we can share ideas with other users.

but my short anwser is: sympa already act like this and this isn't going
to change.

regards

--
Marc Chantreux (eiro on github and freenode)
http://eiro.github.com/