devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] r12800 - in branches/sympa-6.2-branch/src: lib/Sympa sbin

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] r12800 - in branches/sympa-6.2-branch/src: lib/Sympa sbin
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:56:38 +0200

Le 19/05/2016 à 05:15, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
David,

On Wed, 18 May 2016 10:23:45 +0200
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

You know what Soji ? Sometimes, you solve issues so easily that I feel
dumb not  to have thought about it before...:-P
In fact things are not so smart:|.  At first I intended to solve that
issue by using dedicated spool to postpone slow processes (checking
if the list is included by others).  But after attempt for weeks,
such solusion turned out to be complicated in code, to cause
inconvenience for users, and never to make processes faster.  After
all, I changed my plan to add a new db table.
Yes. Simple solutions have their charm, too.
I alos like what you did to detect inclusion loops.

I'd like to take a few weeks to test my changes.
OK. What about I wait until the beginning of June to tag a new version?

Mathieu,

Sorry for long silence.  I'll respond in one or two weeks.
Yep. Same here. I am busy working on an ansible script for Sympa + Dokuwiki + Limesurvey setting/install/update.

Cheers,

David

Regards,

-- Soji

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21