devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] r12800 - in branches/sympa-6.2-branch/src: lib/Sympa sbin

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] r12800 - in branches/sympa-6.2-branch/src: lib/Sympa sbin
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 12:15:12 +0900

David,

On Wed, 18 May 2016 10:23:45 +0200
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

> You know what Soji ? Sometimes, you solve issues so easily that I feel
> dumb not to have thought about it before...:-P

In fact things are not so smart:|. At first I intended to solve that
issue by using dedicated spool to postpone slow processes (checking
if the list is included by others). But after attempt for weeks,
such solusion turned out to be complicated in code, to cause
inconvenience for users, and never to make processes faster. After
all, I changed my plan to add a new db table.

I'd like to take a few weeks to test my changes.

Mathieu,

Sorry for long silence. I'll respond in one or two weeks.

Regards,

-- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児