devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] New subscriber

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] New subscriber
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 11:10:09 +0100

welcome aboard!

On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 06:53:34PM +0100, address@concealed wrote:
> experience. For know, I could not find design resources but I read
> university of Strasbourg had a « UX dev team » (nice!).

Maybe i should reshape it: they are full stack developpers with a large
confort zone around bootstrap.

As i'm now part of this team, we are reconcidering the common toolkit
but bootstrap is here to stay and sympa standard UI is based on
fondation. We'll blog on it: i can share links if you want to read.

So for the moment, Strasbourg steps back on the UI front but i
and i will take time on the core of sympa7 ASAP.

regards

--
Marc Chantreux,
Mes coordonnées: http://annuaire.unistra.fr/chercher?n=chantreux