devel - [sympa-developpers] New subscriber

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] New subscriber
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 18:53:34 +0100

Hi developpers,

I recently subscribed to this list, so I thought I could introduce
myself. I live in Grenoble (France) and send messages through sympa a
lot. As a paid sysadmin, I do use it to host mailing lists for several
people. As a benevolent sysadmin, I also do provide mailing list
services... I also use it's web interface from time to time to subscribe
lists, or simply lurking through archives.

I joigned sympa-developpers as I would like to work on Sympa user
experience. For know, I could not find design resources but I read
university of Strasbourg had a « UX dev team » (nice!). Do other
designers work on sympa? I would be happy to get in touch with them to
see what they are working on. In any case, I hope to submit you a few
ideas to discuss.

Regards,
Mathieu Jourdan