devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa meeting minutes

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa meeting minutes
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:36:52 +0100

We propose 24-25 June. Just before the French Perl Workshop.

Hope it is alright..

Cheers,

David

Le 09/03/15 10:05, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
address@concealed">Le 06/03/2015 16:50, David Verdin a écrit :
We might do a hackathoon before the French Perl Workshop. Guillaume: do
you think you could have us a room for this at INRIA, like we did in
October?
Yes, provided we define exact dates as soon as possible, and provided I'm not in holidays at that time (quite likely event).

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21