devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Questionable items in test matrix

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Questionable items in test matrix
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:35:32 +0900

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:38:47 +0200
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

> Oh, and Étienne just got some time to test Sympa over the next four or
> five days. I expect his effort to be enough to finalize the 6.2.
>
> Our plan: until the end of next week, Étienne tests - and possibly fix
> bugs on - the 6.2.
> On 4th November, we install the final 6.2 on our production environment.
> The week after, the 6.2 is beta. One week of fighting the madness that
> our production environment is is way enough to have a working beta.
>
> In other words: FINALLY !

I have almost finished fixes I can do.

19-f & 19-h have not been fixed. I'll do it in this weekend.

On the others marked FIXME, I couldn't reproduce bugs or they
look like feature.

Except issues above, I have no plan to modify sympa-6.2-branch at
the present (this and next weeks).

Regards,

--- Soji

--