devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Proposal on refactoring about message, spool and pipeline

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Proposal on refactoring about message, spool and pipeline
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:46:51 +0200

Hiu Soji,

I'll answer your proposal ASAP. Sorry, I was sick the last few days...

Cheers,

David

Le 30/06/14 05:02, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Hi developers,

I planned to make this proposal after release of 6.2b.1.  However,
recently I feel there aren't sufficient mutual-understanding on
coming development.  So I make proposal for now.

Especially Guillaume and David, I want your comments and suggestions
to my proposal.  I believe it will help to make discussion among us
more or less smooth.

* Attached file is plain text.

Regards,

--- Soji

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21