devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] ListDef parser

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] ListDef parser
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 21:22:44 +0900

Hi,

I become depressed thinking that we must maintain current parser
of Conf and List modules in the future.

I remember past discussion about format of config files.
I prefer to some other general format such as YAML, JSON, ...
They are disadvantageous when users want to edit manually,
however, "Sympa as SaaS" framework will reduce necessity of manual
edits.

Although it may come with 7.x...

Regards,

--- Soji