devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Support for systemd

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Support for systemd
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:48:12 +0100

Le 12/03/2014 16:19, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Developers,

I'm trying to catch up systemd(1) support that was adopted by Fedora
and will be shipped with coming RHEL7. I wish to add it to 6.2 if
possible (See attachments).
No need to reinvent the wheel, systemd is perfectly able to manage services based on multiple individual components, such as nfs for instance.

Here is the current implementation in mageia, in usage since july 2012:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/sympa/current/SOURCES/
--
Guillaume Rousse
INRIA, Direction des systèmes d'information