devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] sympa[10293] trunk/src: [dev] rename wwslib package to Sympa::Wwslib

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] sympa[10293] trunk/src: [dev] rename wwslib package to Sympa::Wwslib
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:31:38 +0100

Le 25/02/2014 17:52, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Hi,
I suppose WWSympa::Tools or so would be better, because I should be
use by wwsympa but not by Sympa core.
I'd prefer to keep every part of the sympa project under a single top-level Sympa namespace.

Now, we could have a wwsympa-specific subdivision inside this namespace, but I'd rather prefer something as Sympa::Tools::WWSympa, as other similar loosely related set of functions. The basic idea is to keep Sympa:: top-level namespace for first class concepts, such as Lists, Scenarios, Messages, etc..

Anyway, I'd prefer to wait for removal of deprecated content, and redistribution of its duplicated functions (password, email checking) into other packages before taking a naming decision.
--
Guillaume Rousse
INRIA, Direction des systèmes d'information