devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] "Let's work together" plan ;) was Re: Layout of sources

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] "Let's work together" plan ;) was Re: Layout of sources
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:00:15 +0900

All,

2014/01/06 18:28、Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed> のメッセージ:

> Le 04/01/2014 02:11, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
>> He's murdering the time! Off with his head!
>>
>> --- Queen of Hearts
>>
>> Guillaume and all,
>>
>> Guillaume occasionally says like "I have no time.", but I doubt if
>> it is true. You have been working on sympa-cleanup branch for a
>> full one year. There was enough time, wasn't it?
> Accusing others of lying each time you don't understand their working
> schedule and motivations isn't the best way to work collectively. This kind
> of agression has nothing to do with current discussion, on a technical
> developement mailing list.
>
>> OTOH _also_ for all else, the idea to discard all of your works in
>> the last year is pain. Because, despite of distance and time
>> difference, we were sharing the same time.

I meant that _not_ only you should be off with head.

We have not been able to behaved appropriately to incorporate Guillaume's
work into Sympa release for one year. We (including me, and of course you)
should think this fact over.

I'll respond to Guillaume's posts after a few days.

Indeed, I'm very fatigued.

Regards,

--- Soji