devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Layout of sources

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Layout of sources
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:04:29 +0100

Le 03/01/2014 03:19, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Guillaume and all,

Well, if you want to work in trunk, in other words, if you don't
want to respect past agreement, I'll let you do.
I'm working in trunk not because I absolutly want to, but because that's what David told me to do... Frankly, I don't really care to work in the trunk, the 6.2 branch, or any other. I even just offered to perform the work twice, if needed.

What I do care, tough, is being able to contribute in a collective project without being accused of misbehaving every few month. That's painful and discouraging.

David, can you expose again the release plan, please ?
--
Guillaume Rousse
INRIA, Direction des systèmes d'information