devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Coming versions

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Coming versions
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:36:17 +0200

Dear all,

Le 22/10/13 14:40, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Hi,

At first, David, thank you for your tenacious work to continue this
project.

Frankly say, in these days I was worrying that Sympa project no
longer release new versions.
Oh it will. We need these new versions. We need all the features i mentionned (i18ned email adresses for example, and SaaS). so we will issue new version, whatever it takes.
I'm grad to certain your constant
motivation.
My motivation never decreases. Sympa is the best development project I have ever worked on.
What decreases sometimes is the time I can spend on the project. Every now and then, I need to concentrate on other tasks. ;-)

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:07:10 +0200