devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Merge progress

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Merge progress
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:30:07 +0200

Le 27/07/2013 13:32, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
Le 27/07/2013 04:51, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Though it is not a bug, how about to reformat all sources at the
time of merge finished?
https://listes.renater.fr/sympa/arcsearch_id/sympa-developpers/2013-03/5146D70C.5070309%40inria.fr
All the sympa-cleanup branch has already been reformated, which is probably causing a large part of merging difficulty.
Indeed. :)
But all the code coming from the 6.2 branch was not formatted the same way. So large parts of the sympa-cleanup (the lines coming from the 6.2) are oftne not formatted according to what you did in sympa-cleanup. So I think perltidying the code would greatly reduce these disparities.
I agree with Soji. We should use perltidy to ensure a correct presentation of the code.

Regards,

David