devel - [sympa-developpers] Merge progress

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Merge progress
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:07:57 +0200

Almost done...

At the time I'm writing this, there a only 18 files remaining to be merged (19 actually, but Étienne is merging one right now, so it's as good as merged).
Once it is done, we will have to tackle the bugs we undoubtedly have introduced while merging.

For me, I'm leaving for holidays now and won't be here until September. So it will be up to Étienne to finish the merge next Monday (maybe Tuesday also).

After the last file has been merged, Étienne will send you a mail. At this point, sympa-cleanup will become the new trunk. Étienne will copy it to a new 7.0 branch to which he will grant you all write access.
Then it will be time to finish refactoring - and fix the merge bugs. This branch will be all yours until September, when we will need to stabilize it to put it in production then release a beta.

In the meantime, I wish you all the best for this beautiful summer.

Best regards,

David

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Infrastructure pour les Services Informatiques

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER