devel - [sympa-developpers] Little update

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Little update
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:34:40 +0200

Hi guys,

A little update on recent events. It will be short:
  • Sympa days are cancelled: it looks like a structure in Strasbourg found that we were less important than other people and we got our booking of the place where the Sympa days should have been held cancelled. We'll try to have them next spring, hopefully at the same place and - who know? - maybe soji will have the opportunity to come?
  • I broke my knee. You can legitimally wonder why I find usefull to keep you updated on the state of my knee. That's because it prevented me from working - some painkillers can make you feel really drowsy. So I'm now rushing to finish to prepare the training we're holding next week. I'll do the merge after. that leaves me very little time to answer and comment you numerous commits and conversations on the list. I'll do it next week, promise.
  • Rewrite of Sympa 6.2 with filesystem spools was pretty advanced before my holidays and the knee incident; Still need to be finished for some secondary spool (signoff, subscribe,...),
  • We'll be presenting Sympa at the French Perl Workshop this year: our proposal was accepted.

Well, that's about it.

All the best to you all!

David

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Infrastructure pour les Services Informatiques

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

PNG image

  • [sympa-developpers] Little update, David Verdin, 05/29/2013