devel - [sympa-developpers] Sympa meeting 28th March 2013 [Sympa mailing list server]

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Sympa meeting 28th March 2013 [Sympa mailing list server]
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:34:05 +0100

Hi guys,

Below is a link to a recap of what was said during yesterday's meeting with seevogh. Sorry again Soji that it didn't work for you. I noticed your mail after the meeting was over. We will investigate what's wrong with seevogh and make sure this does not happen for the next meeting.

Anyway, the substance f the meeting is here: https://www.sympa.org/dev/contributors/meeting-130328

You can edit the page to add what's missing.

I'll clen up the "authors only" space to create our own space on the Sympa wiki.

Have a nice week-end!

Regards,

David

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Infrastructure pour les Services Informatiques

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

PNG image

  • [sympa-developpers] Sympa meeting 28th March 2013 [Sympa mailing list server], David Verdin, 03/29/2013