devel - [sympa-developpers] Does compose_mail page interpolate TT2 tags?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Does compose_mail page interpolate TT2 tags?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:26:46 +0900

Hi all,
Cherries are in full bloom in Tokyo this week. Enjoy the sight
nearby my home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31xbOoRDFM

Besides,

In compose_mail Web UI page there is a description about "Messages
customization" (tt2 interpolation). However, this feature seems not
to be implemented, as far as I could find out from the 6.2 source.

And as reported, such a feature may confuse the users:

https://sourcesup.renater.fr/tracker/?func=detail&atid=167&aid=8633&group_id=23

I propose to remove the description (and the feature, if it is
available).

Or, it may be implemented with the option to switch it on/off.

株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児
〒231-0004 神奈川県横浜市中区元浜町3-21-2 ヘリオス関内ビル7F
http://www.conversion.co.jp/

  • [sympa-developpers] Does compose_mail page interpolate TT2 tags?, IKEDA Soji, 03/28/2013