devel - [sympa-developpers] Do we stil need List::init_list_cache() ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Do we stil need List::init_list_cache() ?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:06:37 +0100

I wonder this because lists are now cached by robot objects and updated in memory anytime the list config is changed.
So do we still need to arease the list cache at each loop? After all, even if it makes memory usage increase, it is also a little costly to reload a list any time we need it.

Regards,

David
--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!
David Verdin