devel - [sympa-developpers] Merry christmas and Happy new year!

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Merry christmas and Happy new year!
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:38:39 +0100

Dear all,

I'm out of office for the next two weeks, so I just wish you a happy new year and a merry Christmas - or a merry Start-of-winter
-period-traditionally-associated-to-a-metaphysical-renewal, if you don't care about Christmas.

Thanks again for your efforts in improving Sympa. I'll do my best next year to keep on following your work.

All the best for the next year!

Cheers,

David