devel - Re: [sympa-dev] 6.1 stable?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] 6.1 stable?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:54:03 +0200

Hi Christian,

Le 17/09/2010 18:14, Christian Dahlhausen a écrit : Hi,

we are currently looking into a upgrade from our Sympa 5.3.4 installation to version 6 and were wondering if the 6.1 version will reach stable status sometime soon, so I can test the current beta already?
The biggest gap is between 5.3.4 and 6.0. 6.1 brings functional improvments but no hard structural changes compared to 6.0.
So if you can, use the 6.1: more or less the same upgrade charge than 6.0 and more functionalities.
I vaguely remember seeing something on some Sympa list, that a stable 6.1 was anticipated this month sometime?!
Confirmed.
I don't want to give any date to prevent bad mojo from interfering but, yeah, 6.1 will definitively go stable this month.

More news soon.

Cheers,

David

Thanks,

Christian Dahlhausen

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker