devel - Re: [sympa-dev] upgrade error for 6.1b2

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] upgrade error for 6.1b2
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 17:00:33 -0500

Ah, that's OK. After all this was a test system I was attempting to upgrade.

BTW, I re-created the Pg db and started things up. When it tries to
mail out a message, I get:

Jun 3 15:30:25 localhost wwsympa[26191]: err Bulk::store() Unable to
add packet in bulkmailer_table "INSERT INTO bulkmailer_table
(messageidekey_bulkmailer,messageid_bulkmailer,packetid_bulkmailer,receipients_bulkmailer,returnpath_bulkmailer,robot_bulkmailer,listname_bulkmailer,
verp_bulkmailer, merge_bulkmailer, priority_message_bulkmailer,
priority_packet_bulkmailer,
reception_date_bulkmailer,delivery_date_bulkmailer) VALUES
('1f1d0efad4689742fb3e8e423450df9d',NULL,'a53a0c447013812c46483662ce2547d9','address@concealed','address@concealed','tlists.example.edu','stest1','0','','1','5','1275597025','1275597025')";
error : ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""

The problem appears to be with:

verp_bulkmailer smallint,
merge_bulkmailer smallint,
priority_message_bulkmailer int4,