devel - [sympa-dev] messages in distribute/bad

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Kristina Clair" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] messages in distribute/bad
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

Is there a reason why there is no configuration option and associated
functionality to remove messages from the distribute/bad spool after a
certain length of time?

I'm trying to decide if I should patch sympa to be able to do this, or if
we should just use a shell script. I'm having trouble thinking of reasons
why this would be undesirable for sympa to do, but I feel like I must be
missing some important idea.

Thanks,
Kristina