devel - [sympa-dev] Translation assistance (offered)

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Translation assistance (offered)
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 18:00:21 -0800

You guys have done a wonderful job of building an English interface, but there are a lot of idiomatic issues that we would like to address. Are you interested in getting these suggestions over the next month or so, and what is the best way to submit them?

(For example, English is delightfully inconsistent in its use of plural and collective nouns. And, btw, American and UK English don't always agree. We would not have "mailing lists server" -- we would have a "mailing list server." And "information" is always a singular, collective noun -- one fact is information, and a thousand facts are information.)