devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Assistance with upgrade of custom Sympa install

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Tim Retout <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Assistance with upgrade of custom Sympa install
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 08:03:09 +0100

On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 21:42 +0200, address@concealed wrote:
> If anyone has the ability and time to dedicate to this project I would be
> interested in hearing from you.

Are you looking for commercial support or consultancy for Sympa? There
are several companies who would offer these services. One of whom is my
employer, so I'm biased. ;)

Otherwise, I would suppose you can ask any questions on the mailing
list.

Incidentally, does anyone know whether we could be added to the wiki
page at http://www.sympa.org/technical_support ?