devel - [sympa-dev] Assistance with upgrade of custom Sympa install

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Assistance with upgrade of custom Sympa install
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:42:44 +0200

Hello, I am looking for someone who can assist with an upgrade to Sympa 6 from
the previous version. We had customized our Sympa install extensively and
integrated it with Liferay so knowledge of Liferay would be helpful as well.
We
are hoping to upgrade our custom instance of Sympa to take advantage of the
scheduled sending feature recently added to Sympa 6.

If anyone has the ability and time to dedicate to this project I would be
interested in hearing from you.

Thank you,
Mischa