devel - [sympa-dev] quiet option removed from reject command?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] quiet option removed from reject command?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:04:32 -0700

Hi folks. My top priority is to get some kind of fix on this:

https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3698&group_id=23&atid=167

but in the meantime I'm writing with another question: We've just discovered that the "quiet reject" option we were using in 5.1.2 has stopped working with 5.3.4, and indeed I notice that the line in Commands.pm::reject() that used to pay attention to the quiet option:

unless ($quiet || ($action =~ /quiet/i )) {

is no longer there. I don't see that noted anywhere in the release notes, so I'm wondering if there was a reason it was taken out. If not, I'm going to put it back into our code, but would much rather have it reincorporated in the official code.

Thanks.
adam