devel - Re: [sympa-dev] wwsympa failure after an upgrade to perl 5.10

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] wwsympa failure after an upgrade to perl 5.10
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:45:08 +0200

Olivier Salaün a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> We'll perform some tests with Perl 5.10 ourselves. Could you please
> submit an "official" bug report in our tracking system :
> https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23
Just as was doing it, it tested it again to check something, and it was
working fine... I don't understand what happened.

Anyway, I reported the issue with symbols redefinition
https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3953&group_id=23&atid=167

Just for personal curiosity, how does wwsympa run under sympa uid,
without having mod_suexec installed ? I thought setgid bit was not
working for perl scripts ?
--
Guillaume Rousse
Moyens Informatiques - INRIA Futurs