devel - Re: [sympa-dev] automatic SSO login

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Sebastien DIAZ" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Mark K" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "sympa dev" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] automatic SSO login
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:43:45 +0100

You can see this project http://sourceforge.net/projects/pluglemonsympa for a perfect exemple

2008/1/16, Mark K <address@concealed>:
Has anyone considered or proposed an option for automatic SSO login?  I
find it inconvenient to have to click on the 'SSO login' button on the
sympa page when I already have my SSO credentials for the day.
If SSO is indicated in the auth.conf then wwsympa could check for the
existence of the sympa_sso_id cookie and automatically start the
process of SSO auth if sympa_sso_id is absent instead of making the
person click a button.

--
Mark K