devel - Re: [sympa-dev] [#3519] Unable to delete messages from archives,

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] [#3519] Unable to delete messages from archives,
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:16:54 +0100

Actualy this bug has been fixed earlier (in august), see http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/branches/sympa-5.3-branch/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi?r1=4488&r2=4535

It makes me think that we should release a 5.3.4 version of Sympa soon. There have been quite a few bug fixes in the stable SVN branch since we released Sympa 5.3.3.

Thank you for reporting the problem and for submitting a patch.

address@concealed a écrit :
Using the web interface to delete a selected archive message presents the
user with a page saying:

==
ERROR () - Syntax errors with the following parameters : month

Operation successful. The message will be deleted as soon as possible. This
task may be performed in a few minutes.
==

This is happening because the hidden parameter of 'month' in the archive page
conflicts with the regexp in wwsympa.fcgi - this regexp does a check to see
if 'month' is in the format of YYYY-MM, and rejects the format of MM used in
the hidden input.

I have posted some patches to https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3519
Can anybody comment on this bug?