devel - [sympa-dev] Re: LDAP Authentication

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: LDAP Authentication
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:09:49 -0700

You will want to remove bind_dn and bind_password from auth.conf. That should do it.

Thomas

address@concealed wrote:
All, Have any one used LDAP authentication for Sympa.
I am in the process of authenitcating sympa with our LDAP Directory.

I followed the LDAP paragraph instruction from the docs here is my auth.conf
looks like now

ldap
host 1.1.1.1:389
timeout 20
bind_dn uid=access,ou=users,dc=domain,dc=edu
bind_password password
suffix ou=people,dc=domain,dc=edu
get_dn_by_uid_filter (uid=[sender])
get_dn_by_email_filter (mail=[sender])
email_attribute mail
scope sub

i couldn't able to login could some one shed some light here. I am new to
sympa.

Thanks