devel - [sympa-dev] making "add" require subscriber confirmation

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Maurice Massar <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] making "add" require subscriber confirmation
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:22:56 +0100

hi,

we want to change the behavior of add to require a confirmation by the
subscriber in question. If I'm not mistaken the "add.auth" scenari only
requests auth from the listowner. Further this is different from
"invite" as an acknowledged "add" challenge should not require owner
confirmation (if the list is configured to subscribe.*owner)..

any suggestions on how to do this?

cu
maurice

  • [sympa-dev] making "add" require subscriber confirmation, Maurice Massar, 11/29/2006