devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Moderate according to subscribers count

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Hargitai Gabor <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Moderate according to subscribers count
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 23:37:58 +0200

> > Very interesting scenario. It sounds very near what I need.
> > The reject(reject_cascading) statement is a short cut for
> > reject(tt2=reject_cascading), isn't it ? May be it could be documented
> > as well.

Is this option implementable for modindex too? We do spam filtering and the
listowners always ask me if we could send different mails if we moderate a
mail because it is a spam and when it isn't spam but sent by a non-subscriber
for example. If it doesn't work where should I look after it (which source
files)? Maybe I can hack something like that together.

--
Üdv
Gábor