devel - [sympa-dev] sympa memory use

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Sergiy Zhuk <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] sympa memory use
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:52:13 -0800 (PST)

hi

We've discussed the memory consumption by various sympa processes a while
ago.
I wonder if any changes have been made is recent versions which make memory
use more reasonable.
I'm at a point where task_manager.pl and wwsympa processes are 640Mb each.
This is a big problem for large sites and it's gonna only get worse.
Before I do any more research, I wanna make sure we're on the same page...

thanks

--
rgds,
serge

  • [sympa-dev] sympa memory use, Sergiy Zhuk, 02/15/2006