devel - Re: [sympa-dev] 5.2 Update?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] 5.2 Update?
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:06:32 +0100

Hi Jeff,

It looks like we won't have a 5.2 ready at the end of this month.
We have almost finished the work on "full virtual hosting" but we also want to include other features in sympa 5.2, including some patches that were submitted.

Sorry for the delay...

Jeff Abbott wrote:

Just a quick note wondering if you're still on target for releasing 5.2 sometime soon. I'd like to have 5.2 out before we deploy here, and we're planning on doing so at the end of this month. That being said, if it's not ready it's not ready and we can roll with 5.1.2. No pressure or hurry, just curious. :)