devel - Re: [sympa-dev] 5.2 Update?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] 5.2 Update?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:18:41 -0500

On Dec 8, 2005, at 11:06 AM, Olivier Salaün wrote:

It looks like we won't have a 5.2 ready at the end of this month.
We have almost finished the work on "full virtual hosting" but we also want to include other features in sympa 5.2, including some patches that were submitted.

Ah well. I'm mostly interested in the additional templates, but rolling out with 5.1.2 won't be too big a deal; our initial userbase is going to be small anyway, so they probably won't much notice or care. :)

Sorry for the delay...

That's quite all right. I'd rather have a quality release than one that's been rushed to meet one user's timeframe.

Thanks,
Jeff