devel - [sympa-dev] Problem sending email to sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Problem sending email to sympa
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:32:57 +0200

Hi,

I have sympa installed on Fedore Core 3. I´m just creating a simple PHP
page to subscribe to mailing list. That PHP send an email (via PHP mail
function) to sympa with ADD commands.
The problem is that the email is send corretly (i have checked it), but sympa
doesn´t subscribe the user. The from of the email is the list master, and
the command is in the body of the email.

Thank you for help.
Chema

  • [sympa-dev] Problem sending email to sympa, jmtinana, 10/26/2005