devel - [sympa-dev] Your Lists shows closed lists

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Your Lists shows closed lists
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:47:26 -0700

We've just noticed that the Your Lists window shows even those lists
that have been closed. I think this is a bug, but I'm not sure, and I
can't figure out why closed lists are displayed there when they weren't
displayed on the old Your Subscriptions page (as far as I remember).

So, does the Sympa team see this as a bug or a feature? If a bug, I can
submit a patch -- I just added an additional parameter (3 times) where
which_info is populated in the main loop:

$param->{'which_info'}{$l}{'status'} = $list->{'admin'}{'status'};

and then added an IF statement in your_lists.tt2 to only display those
with status == 'open'. There may be a better way to do it, but this
would also enable someone to choose something else instead -- say,
display the word "closed" next to any list that's in a closed status.

adam