devel - [sympa-dev] adding functions to wwsympa.fcgi

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: John-Paul Robinson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] adding functions to wwsympa.fcgi
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:46:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to add a few functions to the wwsympa.fcgi program. I've added
the function definition to the %comm hash and created the stubs in a
similar fashion to:

sub do_sendssopasswd {
do_log('info', 'do_sendssopasswd(%s)', $in{''});
return 1;
}

Are there any additional areas where a function must be defined?

Also, could you provide me with a little insight into the construction and
return of the URL to the client? It looks like I should be able to set
the $path and have that get returned to the client, but I'm not sure how
this gets converted into the response.

Thanks,

~jpr