devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Bugfixes

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Gábor Hargitai <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Bugfixes
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:06:57 +0100

Hi Gábor,

Gábor Hargitai wrote:

I fixed the bug
http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/view_bug_page.php?f_id=0000379, I attach the
updated error.tt2 and notice.tt2 file. I also attach the perl script which
finds missing error or notice messages. I copied the new messages at the end
of the files and also made english messages. Please review them I'm not
perfect in english. I also left two messages in form *****************
because I couldn't find out any good message.
I modified wwsympa.fcgi a little bit, I attached the diff.

We've added your updates (and the script) to our development CVS branch.
It will be thereby part of the next beta/release.

The POT and PO files have also been updated accordingly : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/po/?cvsroot=sympa

Interresting information for translators :
running a 'make stats' in the po/ subdirectory of the distribution provides statistics about translated/untranslated/fuzzy/obsolete entries in PO files for each language.

In the online HTML documentation the node25, 26, and 27 are missing (24.
Using Sympa commands, Index, About this document ... )

We' ve added these files, though we have some latex2html problems at the present time...

Thank you for this work.

  • Re: [sympa-dev] Bugfixes, Olivier Salaün - CRU, 03/14/2005