devel - [sympa-dev] New virtual domain support patches

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Scott Balmos <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] New virtual domain support patches
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:41:09 -0500

Hi everyone,

Attached is an archive of the latest rounds of my virtual domain support patches for 5.0b1. These patches, minus the ones that modify the tt2 templates, have been running in semi-production on one of my servers for about three weeks now flawlessly.

Hope this makes a good running start to the newly-created CVS branch for this type of development. :) Comments, problems, improvement suggestions, always welcome. My inbox is (almost) always open.

--Scott