devel - [sympa-dev] Reply-To not used in archives interface

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Jean Charles Delepine <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Reply-To not used in archives interface
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:24:44 +0100

Hello,

I just realised, while demonstrate an hotline type list, that the
reply_to_header parameter isn't used by the archive interface.

My list is configured with :
reply_to_header
apply forced
value all

Anyway, the archive interface gives me two choice : reply to author or
reply to list, I can't reply to each of them which I should do on an
hotline.

Is this problem corrected in todays versions ? Is there any workaround
somewhere (a reply to all buttun should be fine) ?

I still use the debian version of sympa : *
ii sympa 4.1.2-2

Sincerly,
Jean Charles

  • [sympa-dev] Reply-To not used in archives interface, Jean Charles Delepine, 02/11/2005