devel - Re: [sympa-dev] unable to find remind..task, for list testnic creation aborted

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] unable to find remind..task, for list testnic creation aborted
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:19:21 +0100

Hi Stephano,

This is not a reel problem, just an annoyance (filling sympa logs) :
The task manager created dummy remind task because there is no default remind task (style unstable task).
A fix is available :
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/src/task_manager.pl.diff?r2=1.71&cvsroot=sympa&r1=1.70&diff_format=u
Thanks for reporting this problem.

address@concealed wrote:
I'am try to use sympa-5.0b.1.
I've create the sample mailing-list named testnic.
I the logfile sympa.log I dicover some error about remind process with debug level  4:

[...]
Feb  1 11:42:16 foo.nic.it task_manager[18140]: error : unable to find remind..task, for list testnic creation aborted
Feb  1 11:42:16 foo.nic.it task_manager[18140]: processing of tasks anterior to the current date

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités