devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Surveys?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Surveys?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:29:06 +0200

Adam Bernstein wrote:

So, can I take it from the silence that the answer is "no, we're
not going to able to provide surveys"?

Mathieu Jan did some work on this topic in order to provide SOAP cooperation with mod_survey. We will probably not provide this a standard feature of Sympa because we don't want to answer questions about mod_survey and we don't want to provide contribution to this nice product.

Maybe we will do our own simple survey generator inside Sympa. Any of you providing a trainning course for some student ? We can help.

Regards
Serge Aumont

  • Surveys?, Adam Bernstein, 04/26/2004
    • RE: [sympa-dev] Surveys?, Adam Bernstein, 04/29/2004
      • Re: [sympa-dev] Surveys?, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 04/29/2004