devel - Help with scenarii

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Help with scenarii
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:50:00 +0200

Hello,

I am using send.privateandeditorkey and am having a problem. My moderators
also need to be subscribers. Because this scenari checks for is_subscriber
and is_editor separately, my moderators are having to moderate their own
messages, because it sees them as a subscriber.

What I need to write is something that says, if a senders is a subscriber and
is an editor, do_it. I'm assuming I will also have to write one for is a
subscriber and not and editor asw ell

How do write use two conditions in one statement? How do I ask if a
condition returns false: !is_editor(sender,list)?

Thanks,
Aaron

  • Help with scenarii, aaron, 08/28/2003