devel - Documentation search is broken

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Documentation search is broken
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:43:29 -0700

The search function for Sympa's documentation is now broken --
it gives "no results found", regardless of the search terms.
For instance, I get "no results found" when searching for "list",
which I'm fairly sure should be in there somewhere. ;)

ab
* Electric Embers: Powering the fires of change *
* Web, Email, List, and Antivirus/Antispam hosting for the community *
* http://electricembers.net Member of http://techunderground.org *

  • Documentation search is broken, Adam Bernstein, 08/15/2003