devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Stable release : Sympa 3.4.4.1

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Stefan Hornburg <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Stable release : Sympa 3.4.4.1
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:52:29 +0200

Here is a roadmap I can think of :
    1/ go around the code looking for all the places that need to be adapted (@domain added)
    and list them. I can think of : List::new(), list_subscriber DB field, some spool entries (task, auth,...),...

    2/ first carefully extending ALL List::new calls
    3/ doing other changes

    4/ providing migration scripts (for DB + spools)

Any changes should be based on the latest CVS version, from the main development branch.

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
We are often asked this feature, but though it implies simple changes,
these changes are spread all over the code.
For example all List::new() call will require an additional parameter
(that is currently optional). This operation
requires a bit of concentration and therefore a bit of time.

Yeah, I figured that out. Maybe I can free some resources to implement
this feature by myself.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites